Wednesday, March 15, 2006

From Cheating Husband to Financial Independence: A freelance success story!

Life of a Domestic Engineer...
who can write, photograph, and design too!
by Kris Williams
Moderator Note: See complete listings for this section here: http://www.inkwelleditorial.com/CareerCenter/success/intro.htm

E X C E R P T from 3/16/06 Inkwell Editorial Freelance Success Story

I have been working via the Internet since 1999 and have basically taught myself the skills with creative ambition and strong determination following in suit. While this is not a bragging response to how I got started in writing, let me tell you why I first began my writing career.

Back in 1999, I was happily married to what I thought was a terrific man. Lo and behold, he ended up cheating on me 3 times, and he is still with the last woman since they had a baby about two years ago. Basically I have had to pick up the pieces in my life and re-arrange them back together after the divorce, but before you say, oh what a sad sob story and leave it at that, let me explain more…


I began my writing ... by creating two online magazines out of the necessity of struggle to create an income after my husband cheated on me the first time, as I had planned for the possibility that it might happen again.

Read the entire post at http://www.inkwelleditorial.com/CareerCenter/success/3-16-06.htm.
**************************************
P.S.: Learn everything you need to know to work from home as a Freelance Writer, Editor, Proofreader, etc. How? Get Our Entire Library of Work-at-Home Ebooks for only $19.95!

Save $47.70! Get 7 EBooks in All, Which Include the Following:
Medical Editing/Copyediting: An Overview (Reg. $4.95);
The Truth about Participating in Surveys & Focus Groups (Reg. $3.95);
How to Really Make a Living as an Editorial Freelancer (Reg. $9.95);
Advice from Successful Editorial Freelancers (Reg. $9.95);
The Small Business Owner's Complete Marketing Kit! (Reg. 24.95);
and more!

P.P.S.: Place Your Order Now for Immediate Delivery via Email!

No comments: