Thursday, May 18, 2006

A New Freelance Success Story Was Posted to InkwellEditorial.com Today

SELECTED EXCERPTS

I’m a freelance writer, graphic designer and photographer. I specialize in designing publications and enjoy all types of writing. While working on my journalism degree, I discovered that in addition to writing I loved laying out newspapers and magazines. I enjoyed having control over the whole project, words and graphics. During this time, I wrote and designed for college newspapers and magazines.
************************************************

ADVERTISEMENT: POST CONTINUED BELOW

Learn everything you need to know to work from home as a Freelance Writer, Editor, Proofreader, etc. How?

Get Our Entire Library of Work-at-Home Ebooks for only $19.95! Save $47.70!

Receive 7 EBooks in All, Which Include the Following:
Medical Editing/Copyediting: An Overview (Reg. $4.95);
The Truth about Participating in Surveys & Focus Groups (Reg. $3.95);
How to Really Make a Living as an Editorial Freelancer (Reg. $9.95);
Advice from Successful Editorial Freelancers (Reg. $9.95);
The Small Business Owner's Complete Marketing Kit! (Reg. 24.95);
and more!

P.P.S.: Place Your Order Now for Immediate Delivery via Email!
***********************************************

To build my graphic design client list I relied heavily on the network of people I’d met at my full-time jobs. I contacted my former co-workers and bosses and let them know I was starting out on my own. Word of mouth advertising works the best. My first clients came to me through these contacts. Some of these first clients are my best clients.

To read the rest of this submission, click here.

No comments: