Wednesday, May 10, 2006

New Freelance Writer's Series Announced

My Best, Worst, Most Lucrative and/or Oddest Freelance Job ...

This is InkwellEditorial's new freelancer writer's series. Its purpose? Pure entertainment! From time to time, we will publish first-hand accounts from freelance professionals who tell us the best, worst, most lucrative and/or oddest freelance job they ever had.

Janet Trakin regales us with her "Best Job I Ever Had" tale. Nervous breakdowns, queens on couches, the selling of a soul for great sex -- and more! -- are all covered. She writes:

************************************************
ADVERTISEMENT: POST CONTINUED BELOW

Learn everything you need to know to work from home as a Freelance Writer, Editor, Proofreader, etc. How?
Get Our Entire Library of Work-at-Home Ebooks for only $19.95! Save $47.70!

Receive 7 EBooks in All, Which Include the Following:
Medical Editing/Copyediting: An Overview (Reg. $4.95);
The Truth about Participating in Surveys & Focus Groups (Reg. $3.95);
How to Really Make a Living as an Editorial Freelancer (Reg. $9.95);
Advice from Successful Editorial Freelancers (Reg. $9.95);
The Small Business Owner's Complete Marketing Kit! (Reg. 24.95);
and more!

P.P.S.: Place Your Order Now for Immediate Delivery via Email!***********************************************

POST CONTINUED
"It took me 20 years, and job searching in three cities to find my dream job with Self-Help U.S.A. in Deerfield Beach, Florida. I got misguided by a psychiatrist in New York City who turned me into a job whore when she convinced me that taking the secretarial route in order to maintain an apartment so that I could have a sex life was what I wanted."

Read the full story here. Want to submit? Click here for full details.

No comments: