Monday, November 10, 2008

New SEO Writing Company Launch -- & Some Other Stuff

Even though I'm sick as a dog today (slamming toothache which has led to a headache, stomach ache (medicine I took for the toothache) and cold, clammy chills), I'm really excited about the launch of my new SEO writing company -- New Media Words.

For Clients Who Want Social Media Marketing

FYI, the new site offers everything a client would want in the way of new media marketing, including social media. Check out the expanded service listings -- and place your order today!

Sorry about the promotional digression, but I am a marketer at heart!

And Now, Back to the Particulars of the Site

I'm 90% done with the site, and will be finishing it up either later today or tomorrow. In my last post here, I talked about the need to update all of my web presences (InkwellEditorial.com, this blog, SEO-Article-Writer.com and SEO-Articles-for-Sale.com). Well, I wasn't kidding. I'll be forwarding SEO-Article-Writer.com and SEO-Articles-for-Sale.com to NewMediaWords.biz, my new SEO writing site.

That leaves InkwellEditorial.com and this blog, InkwellEditorial.blogspot.com.

New Posting Schedule for InkwellEditorial.blogspot.com

Once I finish with the New Media Words site, I'll be turning my attention to learning all I need to know to work with my newly designed site, which was completed this past summer in wordpress. As I said in my last post here, it's gorgeous and I can't wait to get it up and going.

Realistically, that's going to take me the rest of the year to do. I have to upload and redirect over 300 pages on InkwellEditorial.com to the new site, which is a task in and of itself. Before that's done though, I need some lessons in wordpress, which I'll be starting next week.

Hence, I won't be posting regularly here again until the new year. Only if it's absolutely necessary. You guys really gave me a kick in the pants to bring my sites into the 21st century. And, I'm so glad you did.

Blogging Jobs: How Much Should You Charge to Blog?

If you want to catch me on a regular basis between now and mid-January, I post at BloggingTips.com every M-W around 10 am EST. Today's post is entitled, Blogging Jobs: How Much Should You Charge to Blog? Enjoy it!

Sincerely,
Yuwanda
Contact: info *at* InkwellEditorial.com
P.S.: Where are all of the freelance writing jobs? Find out in the 2008-2009 Freelance Writing Jobs Report

Recent Hot Blog Topics
Being Told Your Freelance Writing Rates are Too High is a Good Thing

How Would You Like to Make $1,000 in an Hour?

How to Start a Freelance Writing Career in Less than 24 Hours for $0
***********************************************
Freelance Success Stories! There are freelancers who make very good livings at what they love. Inkwell Editorial’s newsletter features these successful professionals who put to rest the phrase, “starving freelancer.”

Current Issue: How to Make $500/Month or in Passive Income. Wouldn't it be nice to create a passive income stream that brought in $500, 1,000, or $3,000 a month or more? Affiliate marketing can do this. Interviews with three successful affiliate marketers reveal how. One is only 25 years old and is working on his first five-figure month after only 9 months! Subscribe to read this, and all previous, issues.
***********************************************
Copyright © 2008 InkwellEditorial.com. Except where noted, no part of this site may be reproduced in any manner without the express, written consent of the publisher. Violators will be prosecuted.

No comments: