Wednesday, December 06, 2006

New Job Listing

Editorial Job Opening: See below.

Publisher's Note: Severe head cold, upcoming business trip and family coming in this weekend -- what is the question? When do I find time to blog over the next four days?

Answer: I don't. So, I won't even try.

One of my new year's resolutions (a list which is growing longer by the day) is to not overwhelm myself. I rarely get sick, but have been pushing myself a lot the last 3 months. I know this cold is not some bug I caught, but is due to a weakened immune system from not enough rest.

FREE E-Book on Article Marketing: Although I'm trying to squeeze everything in -- I think my body (and the universe) is telling me to scale back. In keeping with this, I will not be distributing the free e-book on my article marketing case study today; it'll come out Monday, December 18th.

I still have just a few more insights to add before it's done. This should give me enough time to finish it, get family from under foot and try to rest a bit.

Editorial Job Opening
LatinFinance is looking for an experienced Reporter/Writer to be based in our offices in Miami. Expectations / requirements: The ideal candidate will be: an excellent writer; able to address complex issues clearly and incisively; have a clear and detailed understanding of how financial markets and Latin America’s business culture operate. Must speak and write Spanish fluently. Portuguese would be an added advantage.

The job of Reporter/Writer will entail: Pitching and writing articles from short Q&As to longer analytical features. Potentially speaking and/or moderating panel discussions at LatinFinance conferences, roundtables and other events. Travel throughout Latin America.

We offer competitive salary and benefits, including 401K. Application should be sent to: Stuart Allen. Phone: (305) 357-4230; Email: sallen@latinfinance.com

Until Tuesday,
Y. Black, Publisher
InkwellEditorial.com
InkwellEditorial.blogspot.com
P.S.: Registration is now open for the freelance writing e-course: Launch a Profitable Freelance Writing Career in 30 Days or Less -- Guaranteed! Log on to register and reserve your space now, as participation is limited.

No comments: