Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Should You Spend Money to Make Money Online?

Today over at BloggingTips, I wrote the last part of a three-part series that talks about how to know when it's a good time to spend money to make money online.

As a self-published ebook writer and publisher, I've gotten a lot of response from readers. I think it's because I'm "Joe the Plumber," in a manner of speaking. Meaning that, there are a lot of people who want to make money online, but they don't have huge marketing budgets -- or any marketing budget for that matter. So when I say I'm a small-time marketer who's kind of just figuring things out as I go along, a lot of people can identify with that.

Spending Money to Make Money with Ebooks: The Series Continues

I'm extending the series because of the amount of interest it's generated. Here is what I'll be talking about next week.

On Monday I’ll list the websites I've advertised my ebooks on, as well as those I'm thinking about advertising on.

On Tuesday I’ll tell you how I found affordable outlets to advertise on, and how you can do so too if you’re an ebook writer.

On Wednesday I’ll talk about the tangibles that go into placing an ad (ie, how long the ad should run, how to glean info from the sales numbers, whether or not to advertise with an outlet again, etc.).

Tomorrow: 2008-2009 Freelance Writing Jobs Report! Tomorrow I'll be publishing a monster freelance writing jobs report. It will cover niches that are hot right now -- and will continue to be so for the next year or two based on my forecasts. I'll explain why these niches are going to remain red hot and how you can capitalize on them.

If you want to increase your freelance writing income, you won't want to miss this special industry report.

Sincerely,
Yuwanda
Contact: info *at* InkwellEditorial.com
P.S.: Make money selling ebooks online. How? Sign up to our ebook affiliate program and get a cut of every ebook we sell.

Recent Hot Blog Topics
Marketing Advice for Freelance Writers: How to Create “Sticky” Clients & Make More Money

Why Being Told Your Freelance Writing Rates are Too High is a Good Thing

How Would You Like to Make $1,000 in an Hour?

How to Start a Freelance Writing Career in 24 Hrs or Less for $0
***********************************************
Freelance Success Stories! There are freelancers who make very good livings at what they love. Inkwell Editorial’s newsletter features these successful professionals who put to rest the phrase, “starving freelancer.”

Current Issue: How to Make $500/Month or in Passive Income. Unlike a 9-5 job, freelance writers don't have company-sponsored 401K plans, medical benefits, paid days off, etc. All these are paid for by us. Wouldn't it be nice to create a passive income stream that brought in $1,000, $3,000, $5,000 a month or more? Affiliate marketing can do this. Interviews with three successful affiliate marketers reveal how. One is only 25 years old and is working on his first five-figure month after only 9 months! Subscribe to read this, and all previous, issues.
***********************************************
Copyright © 2008 InkwellEditorial.com. Except where noted, no part of this site may be reproduced in any manner without the express, written consent of the publisher. Violators will be prosecuted.

No comments: